Electric scooters motorized bicycles .com is a wholesaler and reseller of of high quality electric bicycles and electric mobility scooters. Every single Sola Scooter Product we ship carries the best warranty in the industry.
2) Loosen brake mount screw - Phillips and
a 8 mm wrench
3) If replacing tube push belt off sprocket
while turning the tire
If only replacing belt skip to step ??????????
4) Gently pull rear tire and brake assembly
off. Be careful not to Damage the brake cable.
5) Keep track of all the hardware.
Note: the longer bushing is on the sprocket side.
6) Take the 4 Allen screws out of
the center of the rim and separate the 2 rim halves.
Be careful not to loose the inside bushing.
7) When installing the new tube
make sure the valve stem is pointing out the sprocket
side . It is easy to put in backwards. Also make
sure the inside bushing is in the center of the
axle shaft when you reinstall the axle shaft.
8)Reverse the steps above to reinstall the
tire. You will need to tighten and adjust the
belt. It is also very important you put the
bolt back in to hold the brake housing.
9) The picture to the side is a picture of
a belt that needs adjusted.
10) Use the tensioners to adjust
the belt tension and tire direction. The belt
should ride in the center of the sprocket. Do
not overtighten the belt. You should be able to
turn is easily as in the picture